Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1021
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You mean: "What you want me do?"
    ^_^ It makes sence, but we better wait for Shini's answer... ^_^

    Hey, check out this too:

    -My dog has no nose.
    -Then how does he smell?
    -Horrible...

    ^_^ lol
    I hope I won't have to explain this.

    BTW, I'm gonna play Tekken 3 on PSX at my friends, I just loooove to fight.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 22, 2004 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

  2. #1022
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im an idiot, i stil havent passed that music puzzle thing in xenosaga, in that song of nephelim place, with three pillars

    green, red, and blue and i have to do something... i just dont know what

  3. #1023
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, speaking of playing Warcraft III, i've just ordered it off Amazon.

    Also, I've finally gotten a copy of Sonic Heroes. It sucks, but it's good.

  4. #1024
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by One Classy Bloke:
    I've finally gotten a copy of Sonic Heroes. It sucks, but it's good.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">ROFL

  5. #1025
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could NOT control Sonic in 3D, although it's my fave...
    Sucks but god, huh?? ^^ Haha!

  6. #1026
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It takes awhile for Sonic Heroes to get good, but once you get used to it, it's better than SA2.

  7. #1027
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, but I don't had the patience to get used to it, 'cause my PC got it wrong... No sound an' stuff, and it's just too fast for me, and can't get everythin' in 3D... sonic is great in 2D IMO.

  8. #1028
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have SH for GC. It's okay, but I never completed it, just because it got boring.

  9. #1029
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I rented the sucker, and got bored of it after an hour. Maybe i should have persevered, but i know for sure it isnt as good as the 2D sonics, and the original Sonic Adventure.

  10. #1030
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah, not as good as SA1, definetly not.

    Speaking of Sonic, I'm reliving the DC days now...

    Playing
    PSO 1 and 2 GCN
    SoA:L
    Xenogears
    Sonic 2 Battle (Largely for chao raising &gt;_&gt [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Obtaining a new version of Grandia II PC

    Beat ToS btw, probably my 6th favorite RPG of all time...

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 22, 2004 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •